Plantbased living

Plantbased living

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Meal Plan to a Healthier Sexier You

Waking up everyday and seeing improvements in your physique is every girl's dream! Especially when those improvements are in those tough areas like the lower belly and the inner thighs. Those areas are the toughest for me, and for such a long time I haven't been able to lean out and get rid of the "pouch" and the "cottage cheese" behind my legs and bootay! Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no magic pill or creme that can get rid of that...(Okay, maybe lipo can, but that shit is scary! YouTube lipo procedure... Yeah, scary shit!) So what does it take to see those tough areas gone!? My girl Britney got it right! You wanna look hot in a bikini? You gotta work biiiiitchhh! You have to reprogram your brain to seek pleasure in saying "no" to processed sugar!!
  
Meal Plan: 

BREAKFAST:
4 eggwhites with onions, peppers, and spinach with a little Sriracha sauce
1cup of steel cut oats with almond milk and cinnamon 

SNACKS:
Hummus and cucumbers

LUNCH:
Green smoothie:
Spinach, kale, broccoli, berries, Açai juice, almond milk, flax meal, goji berries, maca powder, flax meal, spirulina, and one scoop of vegan protein 

SNACK:
Strawberries


DINNER:
Sautéed vegetables and mushrooms 

BEVERAGES: 
1 gallon of water
Green juice (Kale, spinach, ginger, celery, lemon, mint)
Green tea
** One one cup of coffee in the morning

The key to my diet - which is more of a lifestyle - is that I consume a low amount of carbs and sugar in the morning and little-to-no carbs at night. I try not to eat after 8; if i eat after 8, I fast the next day until noon and stop eating at 6:30pm.

CHEAT MEAL: (HELL YEAH I HAVE A CHEAT MEAL)
The difference between my cheat meals now is that they aren't empty calories. See, I'm at a place in my fitness journey where the connection between my body and mind is so strong. I can say no to process sugars easily. It's like I get pleasure from saying no to bad, empty calories. Once in a while I'll have a bite, yes, but my cheat meals still need to have some nutrients. For example, a vegan cupcake . It's high in calories, but there are still nutrients that my body will use to fuel my ninja-status lifestyle! 

MY FLAT BELLY SECRET IS….

I have incorporated intermittent fasting into my lifestyle. I have discovered that, for me, fasting and consuming low amounts of carbs at night and little-to-no sugar in the morning is how I get abs.  For example, when I have a cheat meal, the next day I fast until noon or even sometimes until 2, and I stop eating at 6. My cheat meals are normally on Saturdays so I fast Sundays. I fast again in the middle of the week, usually on a Wednesday. I simply fast on the days after I eat a meal after 8.

I have a lot of meal plans that consist of low sugar and low carbs in the morning and low carbs at night. Most of my meals have little to no animal products. I have no dairy whatsoever! And I don't have bread - only on cheat days. I also do not consume any red meats. The benefits of a diet with little animal products are truly age fighting! You will notice a glow in your skin, less blemishes, your ph levels will not be so acidic, and you will be leaner overall! The way meat is being processed these days isn't organic. It is not only unhealthy, but also very cruel! If you are eating meat, invest in grass-fed and local farmers market produce.

I have set a new email account if you would like me to send you a full week of healthy meal plans.  

I hope this post was helpful and I really tried to make it as simply as possible! My next post will be easy tips on how to strengthen the connection between your body and mind. When you can master this connection, your life will be limitless! Any clear visions you have you will reach, and you will be successful at reaching your goals! Love you guys!

chiriblissfit@hotmail.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment