Plantbased living

Plantbased living

Monday, August 26, 2013

   
   Having big dreams a hungry ambition a true passion for life will take you to some of the most unbelievable places on earth. When I say unbelievable places I mean like places you close and open your eyes and pinch yourself a couple of times, take out your phone snap pics and hashtag #nofilter #myliferocks #hatersgonnahate ! See the actual act of dreaming is most definitely the very first step that will get you to experience a life thats worth living for. Key word "first step" many steps to come so get your safety gear on and please clip on your hair extensions just a little tighter cause it will be one heck of a bumpy ride! 
The unknown and unpredictability is not a typical girls cup of tea but if you want to see and experience "breath taking" you gotta put yourself out there! Meet people that are beyond intelligent who are well traveled who challenge you in every aspect in life ! You can only grow around this type of people and enrich your life in so many valuable ways. Ofcourse, people have different ways of interpreting "putting yourself out there". Amanda Bynes putting on a fake blonde wig to her trial yeah she was out there! Or how about that wild child Miley Cyrus literally putting her every things out at there at  VMA's! (who freaking cares! i still sing party in the usa and her new song is like my favorite cardio jam!) 
My interpretation is quite simple really. If you are now in a stage in your life where you're feeling super beyond comftable and life seems more like a routine and you're feeling "stuck" then let me break it to you nicely...you're 100% not putting yourself out there! Trust me, things won't get any better or great opportunities won't just magically happen. Your dream man won't just miraculously appear in one of your boring predictable weekly meetings you won't run into your new dream job while running your bosses errands. Amazing things manifest when you yourself are out there do amazing things! It will be scary you will feel out of place it will feel uncomftable it will physically and mentally be exhausting you will have stress you will feel embarassed you will loose friends. 

"girls! aint nobody got time foo that!! all this talking sounds more like a slow as hell death to me! no gracias! ill stick to my regular life... its not so bad..." 

Many will respond like this and its totally okay for you to keep living like you are, content and settling for a truly mediocre lifestyle which by no means implies an unhappy life! So many people have different views of what happiness is. See what makes this life so beautiful is that its your choice of what kind of life you want to live. I say don't be the typical person be the adventurous one the one who wants to learn and challenge themselves everyday who yearns for greatness you got one life and if you do it right you only need one! 

Now you're like "well who the hell are you Mr Tony Robbins wannabe?"
Well Im definitely no celebrity and no tycoon but I know one day I will be. See I dream big and if you were to ask the little 7 year old mexican immigrant named Anna where she saw herself in 18 years ... she would have told you"Living the American Dream!"  English is my second language and I'm originally from a little pueblito in mexico where thanks to my dad we were able to leave and come to the states. I still recall days before leaving my little house in mexico, climbing up my roof and looking at the my front yard from above I had a clear view of the broken run down building which was use for showers and was a bathroom as well. The old lavadero (sink where we will wash our clothe by hand and wash our dishes) The clothe line where my faded pants and shirts hunged and of course that damn rustic old as fudge non working parked carcacha (car) which i never knew why my dad kept it knowing damn well it was unfixable. At such a young age i understood poverty and how it hurt to be hungry at night and knowing there was nothing to eat till the next day going to school with the same shoes with blisters cause they were too small.  I knew there was something better I wanted something better! Not only for me but for my family. I remember feeling excited and scared and already feeling like a I was gonna miss my friends that i had since i was a baby.
 Going to school with not a single word of english and not being able to communicate and having other kids look at you like a total weirdo cause hey it was friday and you were still rocking the same outfit since monday, made crossing the border illegally a piece cake!! oh yeah I totally jump the border! My whole family became citizens when I was in the 7th grade. Remember receiving my citizenship certificate and saying "there is nothing stopping me from the American Dream! Nada!!!" I learn to adapt to the new culture quite well. That ability to adapt and "faking till I make it" mentality has taken me places. Its all Ive known since i was little. You adapt to challenging situations and youll soon be adapting to greatness. 

Long story short I literally came from nothing, a third world country as a matter a fact and im continuing to dream big everyday.  Im finally traveling and starting my own business which I will be sharing with you guys all the juicy details on my future blogs. So happy so full of amazing friends and love right now in my life! Seems like this past year everything has fallen into place  because of the act of putting myself out there! Im in a loving relationship with by far the smartest sexiest (like I have no need to watch no freaking Magic Mike..I get magic mike madness everyday!!lol) caring and passionate man alive.  I have a healthy little 4 year old baby girl who has taught me so much and another reason to not want to be just the average typical young single mom! I currently live in my ultimate dream home that  I get to wake up and pinch myself everyday because I still remember that little 7 year old girl looking down from her tiny house's roof and telling her "would you have ever imagine...." But by far the most important thing is that Im now healthy and still walking the journey to a healthier me on a daily.

I want this blog to be a place where I can share the next stage of my life as business woman a mother   and finally sharing tips and advices to the secrets of finding and dating an Alpha man you know the successful kind hearted non players worth your time type of guys ;) 



  

   









2 comments: