Plantbased living

Plantbased living

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Time Sadness


Lucky me i'll be flying to Kirkland, WA mañana, blue skies and 70 degrees ocean breeze, heck yaass baby jesus! Down side is that it's Miah's dad's weekend :( So the little monkey and I decided to have a our own 4th of July celebration today! It was a very productive day. We ran errands the whole day yet manage to do what I love best and what Miah has being looking forward to now! Which is to cook all our meals together and  hit the gym! To see my daughter get excited about eating her next meals because not only are they her favorite but because she gets to help me cook, seriously makes my heart explode! The gym I go to has so many activities and summer programs! So while I'm beast moding them weights, Miah is jumping on their huge blow up castle and cooling down with a yoga class. Check out www.moutainsidefitness.com they have locations all over AZ! 
 We had to run errands where she had to stay still and be quiet! Guess what ?! She did! Shes like my little buddy and we play pretend games (she's the mom and Im her, hilarious!!) we go swimming and cuddle as much we can! One more month and she will be going to kindergarden and to be honestI'm  petrified ! It just hit me today that everything is going to change! That she's growing up and will have to deal with situations on her own! Which brings me anxiety! I wanted to share this post to ask advice from other mommies who  have children that are in school. How did you handle the fear. The sadness that your little baby is growing up? Hope everyones summer is going fantastic! 


I totally pulled a Jlo and styled my hair half up ! I love it! To add volume and look fuller on top I added some clip in extensions right on the crown!  I also added some more more highlights around my face to give my balayage a little more brightness. I tone the highlights with honey carmel hues .



Make up very natural with the eyes but added a bright red lip. 



Of course your Ray sunnies are a must!


happy 4th!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment